KEVIN MCLAUGHLIN, SIOR
Executive Managing Director, Principal
Kevin P. McLaughlin is the executive managing director of for Newmark Grubb Zimmer’s St. Louis Operations. Located in the Clayton, Missouri, office, Mr. McLaughlin specializes in representing tenants and landlords in the office market. Mr. McLaughlin is also a principal in Newmark Grubb Zimmer – St. Louis; his additional roles include managing broker, recruiter of key employees and general manager of the firm’s St. Louis operations. Mr. McLaughlin began his commercial real estate career in 2001.
Mr. McLaughlin has worked with numerous regional and national tenants as well as many St. Louis landlords. Since 2001, he has completed over 300 transactions valued in excess of over a quarter of a billion dollars. He provides a great breadth of experience, market knowledge, and professionalism in representing his clients.
Prior to joining Newmark Grubb Zimmer, Mr. McLaughlin worked at Transwestern from 2008 to 2015, and CBRE from 2001 to 2008.
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- National Association of Realtors
- Missouri Association of Realtors
- St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Licensed real estate broker, state of Missouri and state of Illinois
- Alumni board, St. Louis Priory School
- Member of the board of directors, St. Louis District Gold Association
Mr. McLaughlin earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Missouri – Columbia.