JOHN M. HOEFER
John Hoefer joined Newmark Grubb Zimmer in 2015 and currently serves as an associate in the company’s Kansas City, Missouri, office. Mr. Hoefer’s primary responsibilities include the sale and leasing of office properties as well as tenant representation in transactions of every property type throughout the metro area. Mr. Hoefer has specific focus and expertise in the Crossroads and Downtown submarkets.
Specializing in a geographic area allows Mr. Hoefer to focus his business efforts on a specific group of prospects and building owners. He is responsible for being intimately familiar with all building tenants, owners, and transactions in his market. Mr. Hoefer is also responsible for knowing appropriate contacts, lease expirations, and overall business operations of all tenants in that market. In addition, Mr. Hoefer is trained in various real estate systems such as CoStar, Loopnet, REApplications, Xceligent and other Newmark Grubb Zimmer proprietary software.
PARTIAL LIST OF SALE TRANSACTIONS:
- Representing buyer:
- 10130 East 350 Highway, Raytown, MO: Westlake Shopping Center – 34,000 SF
- 6301 James A. Reed Road, Kansas City, MO – 42,000 SF
- Representing seller:
- 11400 E 139th Street, Kansas City, MO – 72 Acres
PARTIAL LIST OF LEASE TRANSACTIONS:
- As a landlord representative:
- Linwood Area Ministry Place (LAMP) – 40,000 SF
- Kendal King Group – 8,000 SF
- Drexel Technologies – 5,000 SF
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- AIT Worldwide Logistics
- Accardo Arts & Design
- Blue Hills Community Services
- Brain Development
- Brown & Riding Insurance
- Budget Rent A Car
- Cavcom, Inc.
- Edward Jones & Co.
- Farmers Insurance
- JES Holdings
- Livestock Exchange
- North Star Montessori School
- Novella Brandhouse
- Sunflower Development Group
- The Tutera Group
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM Institute
- Member, KC Downtowners
- Licensed real estate salesperson, states of Kansas and Missouri
- Charter Member, Waldo-Brookside Rotary Club
- Young Alumni Council, Rockhurst University
- Big Brother, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Kansas City
Mr. Hoefer holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Rockhurst University.