Associate Director – Investment Sales and Capital Markets
Chris Robertson joined Newmark Grubb Zimmer in 2014 as a financial analyst for the Investment Sales and Capital Markets Group. In his current position as an associate director, Mr. Robertson focuses on acquisitions and dispositions of investment properties for individual investors, regional investment groups and institutional clients. His services include the identification, evaluation, marketing and negotiation of investment property types including office, medical office, industrial, retail, multihousing, hospitality and land.
Since joining the firm, Mr. Robertson has handled the acquisition and disposition of more than $74 million of investment properties representing over 1.5 million square feet. Mr. Robertson started as a financial analyst with Investment Sales and Capital Markets, where he was responsible for investment financial analysis of all commercial property types.
PARTIAL LIST OF TRANSACTIONS:
- Epic Center Office Tower – 314,644 SF
- Mark Twain Tower – 273,968 SF
- Mission Towers Office Tower – 186,010 SF
- Southwest Plaza Shopping Center – 100,396 SF
- Gladstone Plaza Shopping Center – 94,494 SF
- Westlake Springfield Shopping Center – 42,936 SF
- Douglas Station Shopping Center – 41,088 SF
Mr. Robertson currently holds a trainee real property appraiser license for the state of Missouri. He has also completed several courses offered by the Appraisal Institute, including:
- Basic Appraisal Principles
- Basic Appraisal Procedures
- Supervisory Appraiser/Trainee Appraiser
- Real Estate Finance
- Statistics and Valuation Modeling 15-Hour National USPAP
Mr. Robertson holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree with an emphasis in finance and real estate from the University of Missouri-Columbia.