NICK PICKARD, CCIM
Nick Pickard joined Newmark Grubb Zimmer in 2013 and currently serves as a director in the company’s Kansas City, Missouri office. Mr. Pickard’s responsibilities include the sale and leasing of industrial properties on behalf of both sellers and landlords as well as buyers and tenants. He prides himself on offering clients professional service and advisement through complicated transactions and decision making; keeping his client’s interests paramount.
Mr. Pickard focuses on the Kansas City area, with an emphasis on properties located in the Johnson County, Kansas submarkets. He is intimately familiar with building owners, tenants, lease expirations and recent transactions in his territories. He is trained in multiple real estate systems including CoStar, REApplications, Xceligent, Site To Do Business and Newmark proprietary software.
- PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Artemis Real Estate Partners
- Denver Hardwood Company
- EMC. Inc.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- IBT, Inc.
- Odyssey Real Estate Capital
- Prime Sleep
- Underground Safety Equipment
- PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS:
- Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM Institute
- Member, Kansas City CCIM Chapter
- Member, Kansas Regional Association of Realtors (KCRAR)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Licensed Missouri, Kansas and Texas real estate broker
Mr. Pickard is a graduate of the Texas Christian University School of Ranch Management. He lives in the Brookside area of Kansas City with his wife, Alexis, and daughter, Evie.