RICK CHAMBERLAIN, SIOR, LEED AP
Managing Director, Principal
Rick Chamberlain joined Newmark Grubb Zimmer in 1991 and currently serves as managing director, principal in the Kansas City, Missouri, office. His primary responsibilities include office and industrial brokerage and project management. In addition to marketing properties for building owners, Mr. Chamberlain is an active advocate for tenants and buyers of office and industrial properties throughout metropolitan Kansas City. Mr. Chamberlain entered the commercial development and brokerage business in 1985 with Trammell Crow Company.
Mr. Chamberlain spent 17 years as project manager for the 300-acre Southlake Technology Park, before the property was sold in 2008. His responsibilities included marketing, leasing, development and asset management for 15 buildings totaling more than 925,000 square feet of office/technology space.
PARTIAL LIST OF TRANSACTIONS:
- Commerce Bank
- Deere & Company
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Infusion Express
- Lenexa Industrial Park, Inc.
- Object Technology Solutions
- Red Nova Labs
- Tradewind Energy
- Home Run Award, Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors (KCRAR), 2008
- Commercial Division Director and President, KCRAR, 2006 – 2014
- Kansas City Tomorrow, Civic Council of Greater Kansas City, 2009
- Centurions Leadership Development Graduate, Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce, 2004
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors (KCRAR)
- LEED® Accredited Professional
- Licensed Missouri and Kansas real estate broker
- Advisory board member, The Salvation Army of Greater Kansas City, 2009 – present
Mr. Chamberlain holds a Master of Business Administration from the Krannert School of Management at Purdue University and a Bachelor of Science in biochemistry from Trinity College.