Tracey Mann, CCIM, LEED AP
Managing Director, Principal
Tracey Mann, CCIM, LEED AP, joined Newmark Grubb Zimmer in 2002 and currently serves as a managing director, principal at the company’s Kansas City, Missouri, office. Mr. Mann focuses on industrial sales and leasing and corporate services throughout the region. He has extensive experience representing buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
Mr. Mann joined Newmark Grubb Zimmer after serving as senior program director for the National Student Leadership Forum on Faith and Values. In that role, he assisted members of the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S Senate to envision, plan and establish leadership conferences and programs throughout the United States for college student leaders.
- Rookie of the Year, Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® (KCRAR), 2003
- Rising Star Award, Newmark Grubb Zimmer, 2003
- Board of directors, Kansas Chamber of Commerce
- Certified Commercial Investment Broker (CCIM), CCIM Institute
- Accredited Professional, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), U.S. Green Building Council
- Licensed real estate broker, states of Missouri and Kansas
- Board of directors, Kansas Agriculture and Rural Leadership (KARL) program
- Board member, The City
- Member, Rotary International
Mr. Mann is active in many civic organizations. He currently serves on the board of directors of the Kansas Chamber of Commerce as well as on the board of directors of the Kansas Agriculture and Rural Leadership (KARL) program. He is also active at his church and a member of Rotary International.
Mr. Mann holds a bachelor’s degree in agricultural economics from Kansas State University. While attending the university, Mr. Mann was elected student body president. During his time in this position, he represented 20,000 students and oversaw an $8 million budget. Under his leadership, the Kansas State University Student Governing Association was honored as the top student government in the country.